Join us at www.ageofascent.com for a 30 min multi-player playtest Saturday, 5th of Dec, 2015
|at 12pm PACIFIC||2pm CENTRAL US||3pm EASTERN US||8pm GMT/UK|
(Desktop browser, mouse and keyboard)
- Migrated server code to use dotnet coreclr x64
- Reengineered game engine to use aspnet5‘s Kestrel server
- Dual Projectile Multi-Cannons, 320 rounds/sec (19.2k per min), velocity 4 km/s, 7 km range
- More improvements to explosions
- Free-for-All (FFA) – all ships are hostile
- Next playtest after this one will be in five weeks (Jan 9th)
Hope you have fun!
If you want to know the bigger picture and where we are heading don’t forget to check out: About Age of Ascent
Thank you all for joining us on this journey!
Discuss this release in our forums: Age of Ascent: Pre-Alpha feedback thread