Join us at www.ageofascent.com for a 30 min playtest Saturday, 5th of Sept, 2015 at 3pm Central US, 4pm East US, 8pm UTC/GMT, 9pm UK (Desktop browser, mouse and keyboard)
- Fix for HDPI screens and resolutions
- New server-end technologies have been deployed for increased smoothness and faster networking experience
- In honour of New Horizons’ successful mission, Pluto & Charon adorn this test!
- Free-for-All (FFA) – all ships are hostile
- Everyone is on Dual Pulse Cannon weapon-type
- Next playtest after this one will be in four weeks (October 3rd)
Hope you have fun!
If you want to know the bigger picture and where we are heading don’t forget to check out: About Age of Ascent
Thank you all for joining us on this journey!
Discuss this release in our forums: Age of Ascent: Pre-Alpha feedback thread