Join us at www.ageofascent.com for a 30 min playtest Saturday, 8th of Aug, 2015 at 3pm Central US, 4pm East US, 8pm UTC/GMT, 9pm UK (Desktop browser, mouse and keyboard)
- In honour of New Horizons’ successful mission, Pluto & Charon adorn this test!
- Faster end of match score collation
- Free-for-All (FFA) – all ships are hostile
- Complete overhaul of the webserver layer for speed (this is the new critical element that we’re all testing this time!)
- Webserver IO is now (possibly) the fastest out there like-for-like, please see here for details
- Everyone is on Dual Pulse Cannon weapon-type
- Next playtest after this one will be in four weeks (September 5th)
Hope you have fun!
If you want to know the bigger picture and where we are heading don’t forget to check out: About Age of Ascent
Thank you all for joining us on this journey!
Discuss this release in our forums: Age of Ascent: Pre-Alpha feedback thread