Join us at www.ageofascent.com for a 30 min playtest Saturday, 16th of May, 2015 at 3pm Central US, 4pm East US, 8pm UTC/GMT, 9pm UK (Desktop browser, mouse and keyboard)
- Free-for-All (FFA) – All ships are hostile
- Substantial changes to the server-side back-end
- Inter-server networking communications re-factored
- Client-Server communications streamlined
- Physics calculations optimised in preparation for the introduction of collision detection and ‘smart’ weapons (eg missiles)
- Global flight envelope data transformed in preparation for independent modular subsystems (eg engines, afterburners, weapons etc)
- Next playtest after this one will be in four weeks (June 13th)
Hope you have fun!
If you want to know the bigger picture and where we are heading don’t forget to check out: About Age of Ascent
Thank you all for joining us on this journey!
Discuss this release in our forums: Age of Ascent: Pre-Alpha feedback thread