Join us at www.ageofascent.com for a 30 min playtest Saturday, Sept 6, 2014 at 8pm UTC, 3pm Central US, 4pm East US, 9pm UK
These release notes for this week’s test:
- Stripped down and rebuilt the game and forums from our dev environment to a more permanent production environment.
- We’ve done a soak test of the new environment with NPCs of 46,996,068,196 ship messages and 128,306 kills and deaths
- Today we want to know if it is set up right and this works with actual players
- The game upgrade will allow us to begin building the wider persistent world of Age of Ascent
- The forum upgrade will allow us to do more interesting and involving community participation in the near future – stay tuned!
- Hopefully mouselock will be in the game later today, however we are still testing it.
If you want to know the bigger picture and where we are heading don’t forget to check out: About Age of Ascent
Thank you all for joining us on this journey!
Discuss this release in our forums: Age of Ascent – Prealpha test Sept 6, 2014