Join us at www.ageofascent.com for a 30 min multi-player playtest Saturday, 6th of Feb, 2015
|at 12pm PACIFIC||2pm CENTRAL US||3pm EASTERN US||8pm GMT/UK|
(Desktop browser, mouse and keyboard)
- New server telemetry recording which will in the future allow playbacks, strategic analysis, sharing of combats, training programmes etc
- Dual Projectile Multi-Cannons, 320 rounds/sec (19.2k per min), velocity 4 km/s, 7 km range
- More improvements to explosions
- Free-for-All (FFA) – all ships are hostile
- Running on ASP.NET Core x64, Kestrel, Nano server in Microsoft Azure
- Next playtest after this one will be in four weeks (Mar 5th)
Hope you have fun!
If you want to know the bigger picture and where we are heading don’t forget to check out: About Age of Ascent
Thank you all for joining us on this journey!
Discuss this release in our forums: Age of Ascent: Pre-Alpha feedback thread